This is to inform the general public that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for second choice candidates of the Federal University, Otuoke for the 2012/2013 session will take place on Thursday and Friday July 26 and 27, 2012.
Thursday July 26 - Science candidates only: Science (Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Statistics and Zoology).
Friday July 27: All others (Arts, Social Sciences and Management Sciences).
- Candidates who chose Federal University, Otuoke second choice ONLY.
- Minimum UTME score for all candidates is 180.
Registration is online on our website at (http://www.fuotuoke.edu.ng/) starting from July 10 and ending on July 23, 2012.
The Registration Process is as follows:
i. Go to any Diamond, ECO, First Bank, Skye, Trans Atlantic Mortgage Bank branches in Yenagoa or any Diamond Bank and Skye Bank branch in Nigeria along with your UTME Registration Slip.
ii. Purchase an e-pin slip for Post-UTME Screening for a fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. The University cannot subsidize other charges such as Bank charges.
iii. Go online and log onto (www.fuotuoke.edu.ng) and link the site (www.fuotuoke.ac) by clicking on Apply for PUTME Screening. Complete the online application for Post-UTME Screening.
iv. The Passport photograph - the passport photograph will be captured by using a web camera available on the computer you are using for the online registration. You do not need to scan and upload a photograph for the registration. Candidates must ensure that the computer they are using has a web camera.
v. Print out the generated Acknowledgment Letter and your Application Form. Your seat number for the screening exercise will be indicated on the form. You must bring these (Acknowledgment Letter and Application Form) along to the screening test venue. Candidates are advised to make photocopies of the Acknowledgment Letter and Application Form.
Candidates without the Acknowledgment Letterand Application Form will not be allowed to take the Post-UTME Screening Test.
vi. Notification for Post-UTME Exercise
You will receive a notification through SMS via telephone and by e-mail indicating whether or not you are qualified to do the screening test. The dates for your screening test will also be available on our website (www.fuotuoke.edu.ng).
Your application will not be successful if:
- your UTME score is less than 180
- the appropriate e-pin was not used
- if you enter a State of Origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB FORM
Note that the screening exercise starts from your buying of the e-pin
Always check your e-mail box for mails and the University website for up-dates.
READ AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- Passport Photograph - scanned photographs will not be accepted by the online registration system. Ensure that the computer you are using has a web camera which will take your passport photograph.
- Use the same name as you used in your UTME and in the same order.
- Submit two valid e-mail addresses and phone numbers in your Registration Form. (Federal University, Otuoke will not be held responsible if you use invalid e-mail and telephone numbers).
SCHEDULE OF SCREENING EXERCISE
NOTICE OF SPECIFIC DAYS AND LIST OF HALLS FOR THE SCREENING WILL BE PLACED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE FROM JULY 25, 2012 AND ON THE UNIVERSITY NOTICE BOARD. PLEASE CHECK FOR YOUR HALL USING YOUR SEAT NUMBER. DATE, TIME AND VENUE OF SCREENING TESTS WILL BE POSTED ONLINE ON OUR WEBSITE (www.fuotuoke.edu.ng).
The screening process takes a lot of time because it involves biometric techniques such as finger printing. Late comers will not be screened.
Candidates who are resident outside Yenagoa are advised to come a day earlier.The University is not responsible for accommodating any candidate.
ITEMS FOR THE SCREENING TEST
- HB pencils and erasers. No biros or pens will be allowed.
- Acknowledgment Letter and Application Form.
DO NOT BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS INTO THE SCREENING HALL
- Mathematical Tables
- GSM phones will be confiscated. The Federal University, Otuoke, will not be held liable for losses of GSM Phones taken from the candidates.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES AND ORDINARY LEVEL GRADES (SSCE, GCE, NECO AND THEIR EQUIVALENTS), AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
MODE OF DRESS DURING THE SCREENING TEST
DAVID U. SUOWARI
Monday, July 09, 2012