|Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (nahco aviance) is a Nigerian diversified enterprise with interests in aviation cargo, aircraft handling, crew and passenger transportation service delivery and power distribution.|
|The company currently serves more than 30 airlines at seven airports across Nigeria, with plans to expand operations to other African countries. It handles about 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating in Nigeria.|
Job Title: Head, Human Resources Management
- Champion the articulation and implementation of organisation's HR strategy and ensure alignment with overall corporate/ business strategy, goals and objectives.
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to the HR function in the design and execution of key human resource management strategies, work plans and programmes.
- Initiate and propose an operational plan and direction for the HR function that clearly outlines the critical success factors and key performance indicators.
- Facilitate the development of an optimal human resource management framework/system that enhances organisation's human resource management capability and enhances its value proposition in the labour market.
- Ensure the deployment of appropriate people management structures, policies and processes that enhance the organisation's ability to attract, develop and retain the quality of employees required to attain optimal performance and compete effectively.
- Ensure the organisation's human resource management work plans and programmes are an on-going concern and facilitate the development of a performance driven culture.
- Periodically identify, customise and adopt relevant leading practice approaches and techniques in strengthening and upgrading the human resource function within the organisation.
- Provide guidelines and strategic and operational direction in ensuring the immediate and long-term human resource management plans/ needs of the Company are prioritized and in line with relevant labour laws.
- Monitor and track the performance of the HR function vis-a-vis agreed performance targets and proffer suitable work plans and programmes.
- Facilitate a smooth and conflict-free relationship between the company's management, employees and their unions.
- Minimum of a second class lower division or its equivalent in any discipline from a reputable University, with relevant professional qualifications.
- A relevant postgraduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of ten (10) years post qualification relevant experience of which at least three (3) must have been at a senior management level.
- An appreciation of the aviation industry at large and the peculiar HR issues and challenges.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of HRM strategies, systems and leading practices in the areas of organisation development,
- recruitment, manpower planning and development, career management and performance management; and compensation and benefit management among others.
- Good leadership, interpersonal, relationship management, communication (written and oral), presentation/ facilitation, and negotiation skills as well as appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
Interested candidates are advised to forward their applications through the link in http://www.nahcoaviance.com/. Please be brief and direct when filling the forms. For example, use the acronym lCAN rather than write it out full.
Application Deadline Date
Closes by11th June, 2013.